Changing Stick Mode
Modified on: Wed, 12 Feb, 2020 at 5:31 PM
Please follow the steps below to change stick modes on the TBS Tango 2.
- Pry out the Grip Pads
- Undo 6 x M2 Hex Screws.
- Tighten / Loosen the screws indicated as below. (Marked as Throttle Lock.)
- Tighten down the side you want as the "throttle side".
- Loosen the side you want as the "spring-driven side".
- After assembling, turn on the radio and change the radio settings.
- Long press the menu button.
- Scroll down and change mode number to the one you wish to use.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.