Please follow the steps below to calibrate the TBS Tango 2 Gimbals.
- Power up the unit.
- Long Press the <MENU> button to enter the Radio Setup Page.
- Press the <PAGE> button 3 times to navigate to page 4, Hardware.
- Click the scrolling wheel to enter calibration.
- You may choose to calibrate both gimbals at the same time (Both) or Separately (Left / Right).
- Follow the graph and put the sticks to where it indicates.
- MOVE IN "+" PATTERN,
Move the sticks along the middle of X and Y axis. (*Ignore the graph.)
Avoid diagonal movements. Go from the middle to the edge.
- Click the scrolling wheel when done.
- Move the sticks around to confirm the results.
Make sure the dots are touching all 4 sides and there should be no twitching.
That's it! Your gimbals are now calibrated!