The Elite bundle contains the three parts:
2. ESC Extension board (pick one board among the three options)
3. Colibri Race flight controller
What is the ESC Extension board and which one should I get ?
The ESC extension board allows to connect the ESC/Motors to the bundle. Solder the ESC + and - (Red & Black) cable to each dedicated pad and the signal (white) wire.
Then make a solder bridge between the ESC board and the Colibri Race flight controller board to carry the signal between the two boards. You can see the procedure at https://youtu.be/yoU_B3DjWFA?t=3m35s
The board comes in three version: Diagonal, Vertical and Horizontal. Select one version depending of the frame. This video shows the different options: https://youtu.be/yoU_B3DjWFA?t=7s
Do you have a tutorial ?
Please check these video:
1. Prepare the FPVision board https://youtu.be/i3w6Kw4VmfY
2. Intall the ESC board and Colibri Race https://youtu.be/yoU_B3DjWFA
3. Update the Core and Colibri https://youtu.be/yaquQwQrWJk