This solution is only for wings not using a flight controller.
Wings without flight controller need a wing mixer for the elevons on the remote which affects the channel that are beeing used to control the OSD.
This is a workaround how to still having access to the OSD menu by sticks using a wing mixer on the remote.
Channel 1-4 will be used for OSD control while channel 5-8 will be used for the wing servos/ motors.
Recommended setup is TBS Tango/ TBS Crossfire with 4ch or 8ch receiver. This might also work with any third party remote which can set the receiver output channels.
Steps to take:
- Create new Drone model on TBS Tango
- Set model type to "Custom"
- Go to "Advanced" menu
- Set channel5 Wing left, channel6 Wing right.
- Remove prop and powerup Drone/ Wing
- Long press button on FPVision board to enter RC calibration
- Complete RC-Calibration following the OSD wizzard on receiver display/ goggles (Default Channel: A1, 5865MHz)
Receiver with 6channels or more:
- Connect Servo to channel 5 and 6, motor to any other channel
Receiver with 4channels:
- Go to receiver output mapping (Crossfire enter OLED menu, RXmicro, output mapping)
- Select channel5 to output 2
- Select channel6 to output 3
- Motor will be on channel 1 or 4.